Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tupac Center of the Arts

So, also as you will learn about me, I love Art. Kinda. Like, it intrigues me.

The Memorial at the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center of the Arts or For the Arts. Not sure if thas da exact name. But at first, I didn't think it was Tupac because they sculpted him in a suit, with a Cross around his neck. Like he was a preacher or somethin. Still Nice Work thO.




Do you think that looks like him? Honestly? it does, but.... still So NOT him.




This is a nice [ & SCARY ] ass Close up. yeah. I have a phobia of Statues. Like I can't get too close, or look too close. I get really...yeah.



hope that works. if not, don't worry you didn't miss much. would've creeped ya out anyway.


Yeah. & it in its Entirety.




Random, I know. But I warned you so On wit tha show. More later. Maybe .

This is kinda theraputic for me. lol.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment