Monday, April 13, 2009

Great Weekenddd

So, Its Monday, and im tired.

But Friday night wastha JUMP.

House parties Rock.

So I went to a friends party after work, and instantly got drunk. Yeah, I drove.

Between gettin high & trashed, I run into My First. [ Yes, my first lay, which only lasted about 2 minutes tops ]

And he tries too play me later. [ how ? Not important ].
But it ws an awesome party. Ever played Beer Pong?? I haven't but I'd like to.

I even hit the dance floor a few times.

But all good things come to an end. my bro, [ who got kicked out ] informed me tha cops were coming - Due to the snitching of a girl who was put out before him.

So the cops came and shut it down.

The nex day, I realized I had taken her charger, and when I tok it back, I saw her fence had been ran over. wowwww.


After that, I worked the rest of the weekend. At least I had a lil bit of fun. The first in years.


Oh. I have a photo. its pretty.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Did it show? if not, fuck it. if it did, what do ya think?

I'm tireddd. I feel sleepin comin. So lets make it happen.

Afternoon, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment