Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random things.




[ if you can't see the quote, it says " We're out to get you Wet." ]

if you don't see a sexual innuedO in that, you'z a lame.

So I had a pretty decent day . I'm alive . I can't complain.

Things are changin in the wind. The weathers beautiful, and I jus wanna strip. Did I say that?

Finally saw the Poker Face Vid. I like Lady Gaga, she's koo . the video looked a bit cheap, durin the dancin scene, but I liked it nonetheless. I like her shape.

& I feel a little miffed because my hair is nappy. Once a comb can glide thru my hair, its time for a cut. Random, I kno, but its killin me. Jus fuckin wit it makes me mad. ugh. let me stop.


So Beautiful - Musiq Soulchild.

I ADORE him. I hope he returns to Philly soon. I'd pay to see him. No more than $50 tho. aha.


& this has been anotha Random Production by yours truely. Please stay tuned.

xoxo
×: Ravie S

No comments:

Post a Comment