Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Down.

As you'll learn, I hate rainy days. they depress me.

its something about them that fucks me up inside. I just feel so forlorn and dreary.

The Madre told me once it rains when someone really died. Gods Crying for Them. I guess.

Anyway, the real reason I cried this Morning is because I hate my life sometimes. I appreciate it, but it overwhelms me sometimes.

Stuck at a dead-end job, with such a TERRIBLE economy, im losin my mind.

So I have to drive my Fucked up car [ which is gonna fail inspection nex week ] 15 minutes into the nex city to work for an hour & a half, at $2.13. WTF IS THAT ABOUT??

Bald tire. Slow leak in Another. 2 inner tie rods. Lower control arm bushings. Lower control arm itself. alignment. CV shaft axle. Routers. Brakepads.

2.13 an hour.

Not weighing in wit me.

I have to come BACK for my tips and most of the time, its like 20 bucks or so. For ALL the bullshit I gotta put up wit.

Unreal.

That's why I cry people. Because I barely have enough money to live.

But Alas ! I will rise .

I'm workin on my goals as we speak. I will succeed in my career of choice, and My mother and I will never have to go with eating again.

Promise.

Good day, world.

1 comment:

  1. awww..don't worry about it hun......things will get better just remember somebody out there has a even worse situation than you.....and the car situation, at least you have one!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete