Letting you know up front: -l'm Random. I will switch from subject to subject, and then back to the one I start. So I hope you can tolerate that.
So, My name is Raven Symone. I know, Skeptical. 19 years, and I'm still confused as to why I was named after her.
Anyway, Its my first post on Soon to be filled blog. I've over blown my Myspace one. figured I'd re-post them on here .
I have no default, [ for now ], because I'm a Sidekick user, Computer's broken. No library card for a very ghetto reason.
So, for all means, I feel I will post a photo later. [ when I learn how ].
Blogger Mobile Denied me. In like 4 seconds - literally. I feel rejected. Oh well. T-mobile can't get access to shit.
Oh yeah, another thing : I tend to cuss quite frequently. So if blogger happens to bleep thing or whatever . [ #%$^&!* ] you get the picture.
10 already ?? wow. I have to work today. so I'm off - for now.
Good Luck, World.

No comments:
Post a Comment