Hi World.
So, have u ever noticed that once u buy or do something, the whole world starts to follow behind you?? or is it jus me??
My senior year, '08, i cut my hair, like Rihanna style.
So, shortly after, girls in my school start to do the same. ???
Then i start seein it in the Media. I'm not sayin they Swagga Jackin, cuz Im No Celebrity, but Golly Gee.
I shaved the rest off earlier this year, and Now, i see bitches following THAT trend. Again, ????.
I kno im not gonna b the only one rockin somethin, but damn. haha.
Cassie Started the revolution of shaving half of your fuckin head. [ which started as a Fail, but now, i like. But now, she gt some kinda flip shit that i ain feelin. so again, FAIL]
Then, Solange Shaved it all off. And EVERYONE Went in on her, includin Bow Wow and Soulja Boy, who only really only have their looks goin for em, to me. I love the way they look,
but i'll take Drake over the both of em Anyday. Especiall Romeo. haha.
But theres one in particular that i'm extra fond of = Keyshia Cole. She joinied the Movement, and quickly took the fuck over.
Courtesy of Mediatakeout.com, obviously.

No comments:
Post a Comment