Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Long Distance ?

So.

What happens when Gods has blessed wit what you've aways wanted, but they're over hundreds of miles away?

I met this guy names Quintin on This site called CrushSpot. And he greeted me with a " Hello Gorgeous. "

At first i didnt answer, but then i felt guity. He looked so sweet. Delicious too.

After talkin, so much on there, we started emailin.

We talk everyday now, email, phone and webcam.

I'm hurt because last month, i didnt know him, and he was out here, about 10 minutes away. =[.

I want him so bad. He want me in return. He asked about my views on a Long Distance relationship. I'm insecure; with all realness. I dont believe a guy can be faithful to a gurl miles away unless he's really got in for her. And the way he talks and acts, he's REALLY got it in for me.

He hits me up religiously everyday.

Life is about taking risks, right? " The Brave May not live long, but the Cautious do not live at all. "

I might take a chance with Mr. Q.

You never Know. But i will keep you upateddd.


Until We Meet Again, World.

- Ravie S

No comments:

Post a Comment